“They devoted themselves to the apostles teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer…” Acts 2:42-47
At Holy Trinity, we believe that life is best lived together. God calls us into his family and has wired us for community and so we grow best with others as we share our lives and encourage each other.
Connect Groups exist to help us:
- Connect more deeply with God and experience his transforming love, freeing us to live life to the full.
- Connect, care and encourage each other.
- Connect to the wider community as we reach out together to share Christ’s love
Check out our groups below and sign up by contacting Robin our Connect Groups Pastor at
Recommended Resources for Connect Groups
- The Alpha Course
- The Bible Course
- The Prayer Course
- The Freedom in Christ Course
- The Good Book Company for study books:
- The Marriage Course
- The Recovery Course
- Fruitfulness on the Frontline
- Pure Gold Course
- Life to the Full Course
- Celebration of Discipline (Richard Foster)
- Purpose Driven Life (Rich Warren)
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry (John Mark Comer)
- The Lion Handbook to the Bible
- The Church of England Prayer Book/App
- 4 Minute Bible Studies
- Life Builder Bible Study Series
- Scripture Union Material: https://content.scriptureunion.org.uk/resources-activities
- Chose Life (Simon Guillebaud): https://www.simonguillebaud.com/choose-life/
- UCB Word for you today: https://www.ucb.co.uk/wordforyou
- Daily Bread: https://content.scriptureunion.org.uk/bible-reading-guides
- Encounter God: https://content.scriptureunion.org.uk/bible-reading-guides
Spiritual Growth Check-Up (See Robin)
As an all-age community, we welcome, support and encourage children and families. We sing, eat, create and play games with our 2-11 year olds – all while showing them God’s love and learning about Jesus being light of the world. Bright Lights (Preschool) and Lighthouse (Primary school age) meet in the church hall. In the main church we have a separate room dedicated to parents and babies (0-12 months) All children join us in the main service initially and leave after the first 10-15 minutes for their own groups.
Sunday morning Revival Youth sessions are held in the church hall from 11am. We welcome everyone aged 11-16. It’s a time to share, ask questions and learn more about Jesus.
Ten10 Friday evenings 6.30 to 8pm in the church hall. Play Games Talk Life. Food and Drink.
For any further information contact our Youth worker, Mike King.
‘And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.’ Hebrews 10:24
We know we are called to make disciples but for that to happen we need to be disciples ourselves and to grow in our discipleship. This doesn’t happen automatically: change and growth are slow processes, but they can and do happen.
One helpful way to grow is to meet in a Discipleship Triplet. This is a small group (usually of three people of the same gender) that meets for an hour every couple of weeks to help each other grow as disciples.
They don’t need to be long meetings, but they do need to be regular. Meeting over lunch, over coffee or early in the morning would be ideal.
Not everyone finds it easy to talk and share, but change can happen when we find a safe place to discuss our lives and what God is doing in us, and have others pray for us.