Get in Touch
We always love to hear from you. Feel free to drop in or contact us during our open hours.
Address: The Church Office, Holy Trinity Church, Barbican Terrace, Barnstaple, EX32 9HQ
Phone: 01271 374240
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Vicar: Rev. Paul Taylor email@example.com /
Associate Minister: Rev.Shirley Paterson firstname.lastname@example.org
Curate: Robin Smith email@example.com
Youth: Mike King firstname.lastname@example.org
Children and Families: Linda Pinfold email@example.com
Schools: Lynn Hopwood firstname.lastname@example.org
Tower Climbing Wall: Abi Overton email@example.com
Safeguarding: Rachel Keenan firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Margie Nobbs email@example.com
Travelling by car from the A361.
- At the roundabout with the A39 into Barnstaple take the exit onto Eastern Avenue (A39).
- Continue to follow A39 and go straight over two roundabouts.
- At the third roundabout (with Taw Ford car showroom on the right), turn right onto Belle Meadow Road.
- At the next roundabout, keep straight on into the left hand lane.
- Just before the first pedestrian crossing turn left into Summerland Street (shop on the corner).
- Follow the road round to the right into Barbican Terrace.
- Holy Trinity Church is on the left. (please note Barbican Terrace is a one way street)
There is a fairly large car park at the church but, should the car park be full, try these options:
- The nearest large car park, about 5 minutes walk from the church, is Belle Meadow, EX32 8QB. £1.10 per hour.
- Portmarsh car park, just off Victoria Road, EX32 9HY – is smaller. £1.70 per day.
- Ladies Mile (running alongside Rock Park) is free for three hours.
- There may be some free parking bays in Victoria Road (EX32 9HP)